Thursday 14 February 2013

WALLS, 

So the life begins...
What will they see; What will they hear?
To be a fly on these walls... Oh to be a fly, in years gone by.

What do you think of these walls?
What will they see in the future?
If I could ask them now, would I like the answer?

I like our walls, I like the answer.
They look like good walls.
They look so strong.

Yet...

I know I could poke my finger through them.
So rigid yet so fragile.
Good thing Neil and Buzz never thought of that.

WALLS....

Here are ours...


The Lady of the House

Many a night to be spent on this Alfresco
Many more mowing the lawn!


Living Room to Kitchen, in my place..!!

Living Room to Kitchen without the cook


Living Room to Alfresco and Dining,
Master Bedroom doors through the Alfresco.

<<<< Ensuite - Master Bedroom - Door to Alfresco >>>>

Looking this way...

Looking that way.!




2 comments:

  1. Love your entrance..... and also the stained sliders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all coming along now, looking good and it must be getting exciting for you! lou

    ReplyDelete