Saturday 15 December 2012

WE HAVE TAKE OFF..... 15/12/12

Yesterday I got a call from our site supervisor with an update, he told me that the plumbing had been done and that next Tuesday/Wednesday the slab will be down.
Scott was so excited that he decided to go out and have a look after work in the dark.
I came home this morning to find a note that was quite amusing so I thought I would put it on here too.



Today I went out to have a look myself and wow I almost drove past I did not recognise the site, it had been scraped and had a port-a-loo on it too. 
I managed to take a few pics too, gee what a gorgeous day.

Facing the street from the back garden

Looking to the back of the house

Street view.... checkout the fancy driveway.

From across the street.





No comments:

Post a Comment